Re: Buildbot

From: c.
Subject: Re: Buildbot
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 10:01:07 +0200

On 1 Sep 2016, at 01:39, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:

> If you are interested in running a buildbot slave for one of these systems,
> please reply to this message on the mailing list or contact me.  I would also
> be happy to offload some of the CPU cycles required for building the various
> configurations that I'm currently handling.

Simone, Sebastian,
I don't know much about buildbot but it would be great if we could try to
install this on the machine at EPFL.
From what I can see here [1] buildbot is easily run on OSX, but I guess we'll
need to enable web sharing, would
that be feasible under EPFL rules?
JWE, did you already enable your access to the development Mac at EPFL?
c.

[1] http://trac.buildbot.net/wiki/DownloadInstall