New package

From: gumlym
Subject: New package
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 04:14:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

Im interested in contributing by creating a new package. Im developing it
first on windows, but I plan to do it for linux too. The thing is, in
windows I have some external code that is compiled into a dll. Is there a
way to just have the dll and the .lib in the package, so that the
installation can do mkoctfile myf.cc mylib.lib? Or do I need to do a
makefile and compile with it? And if so, is there any good example of how to
do the makefile for an octave package? Do you have any suggestions on
tutorials I might read, or existing samples?

Thank you!