Re: Get Involved

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Get Involved
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 08:33:40 +0200

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 4:12 AM, Pablo Martinez <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

   My name is Pablo Martinez Angerosa and i'm from Montevideo,Uruguay.
   I have a lot of  interest in be involved in Octave project.
   I want translate Octave project to an _javascript_ / HTML5 online version.
   I have a lot of experience with _javascript_ and build frameworks.

 Regards.

Hello Pablo Martinez Angerosa,