Re: package contribution

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: package contribution
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 23:38:01 +0000

Wang S <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Carlo,

Thank you very much for your reply.
Yes, I know mercurial.
currently I only know basic usage of svn, git and mercurial, though I have used Octave for several years. I'm continuing learning the version-control tools.

I developed this package because my work need it but I could not find an existing Octave package on electromagnetic circuit/field simulation that fits my work.
What is the EMF Octave package name developed by Sebastian? If it can satisfy my work as well, I'll use it :)

Best regards,
Wang S