Re: package contribution

From: Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Re: package contribution
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 14:27:00 +0100

Hey guys,

indeed I am on holidays, hence I only give short feedback. There will be
relaunch (official 1.0 release) of my field/circuit package in jan or feb 2014.
The current name is "fides" (https://bitbucket.org/schoeps/fides), the new name
will be "niobe".

The functionality of "emf" seems not to be present in fides/niobe. I would
really appreciate to include it. Let's talk about this next year, ok?

Bye
Sebastian