Re: building docs

From: Rik
Subject: Re: building docs
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 06:56:47 -0800

On 12/01/2013 08:59 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:
> On 12/01/2013 11:56 AM, Daniel J Sebald wrote:
>
>> The option --no-gui-libs is also needed along with --no-gui.
>
> If you use --no-gui-libs, then you don't need --no-gui.
>
> jwe

Back to the original question, is there really a problem building docs on
Linux with the current default branch?

I doubt this is the case anymore.  There was a problem for a while, and the
*.eps figures in your doc/interpreter directory might have been created at
that time, but recent builds have all worked for me.  To test you need to
do away with the derived image files in the doc/interpreter directory and
do a re-build.  Possibly the fastest way is run 'make maintainer-clean' in
the doc/interpreter directory and then re-run configure at the top-level to
generate the Makefile, followed by make.  Alternatively, you could start
with a brand new hg clone.

--Rik