nabble and old threads

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: nabble and old threads
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:21:29 +0000 (GMT)

John,

Nabble now allows old threads to be "expired" after a year of in activity.  I've enabled that feature for the help list, but not for the maintainers list.

Ben

p.s. I tried to send out this email earlier, but the firewall in the office I'm currently in appears to have blocked it ... but it may escape later when I'm connect to a different network. If so, I apologize for the duplicate.