bugs on octave website?

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: bugs on octave website?
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 03:19:01 +0100

Hey

I was looking at the news in Octave's website [1] and found the
following odd entries:

June 24, 2011
    Version 3.4.2 has been released and is now available for ftp.
Octave 3.4.2 fixes some minor installation problems that affected
version 3.4.1. See the __OCTAVE_HTTP__(`NEWS-3.4.html', `NEWS') file
for a list of changes.

[...]

March 24, 2010
    We are now using the __HTTP__(`bugs.octave.org', `a bug tracker')