Re: Octave in Google Summer of Code 2013 / Low Level I/O

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Octave in Google Summer of Code 2013 / Low Level I/O
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:18:34 +0100

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Stefan Mahr <address@hidden> wrote:
> Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
>> @Stefan: Please merge your code into the package and add yourself as a
>> maintainer. Let me know when you have committed your changes so we can
>> prepare a new release.
>>
>> We are on the move!
>
> Hi JPi, hi Andrius,
>
> merging is done. Compiling on linux and cygwin works. I did not test *bsd.
>
> With mingw (mxe-octave) only tcp works, all other interfaces fail to
> compile. Should be acceptable for now.
>

> Stefan

Hi,

I noticed that the package needs to be boostraped before it can be
distributed. This breaks the current version of releasePKG.
@Carnë: What would be the procedure with packages like this?
I am planning to fix releasePKG by checking if there is an src folder
and if there is then check for bootstrap or autogen.sh and run it
before packaging.

Suggestions?