Re: Candidate stem-and-leaf plot function

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Re: Candidate stem-and-leaf plot function
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 00:52:00 -0500

On 01/26/2013 06:33 PM, Daniel J Sebald wrote:
I think it is a good start to use Enscript. However, I'd suggest rather than "show_plot()", simply incorporate that code into the "stemleaf" function with option "enscript". Some options would be:

"enscript"
   "text"
   "pdf"
     "trim"
   "ps"
     "trim"
   "eps"
     "trim"
The attached function shows how to do much of this. The function can pretty trivially be modified to be inside stemleaf() and get executed depending on additional arguments to stemleaf(). I did not do the trim part, but I seem to remember that
there is a simple way to do that, at least in some cases.

So, is this pretty much like what you wanted?

Michael