Re: control toolbox - time delays

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Re: control toolbox - time delays
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:38:09 -0800 (PST)

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2 wrote
> On 14 January 2013 17:31, Philip Nienhuis <

> pr.nienhuis@

> > wrote:
> :
> <snip>
> :
>> If you guys move octave-forge to hg, I hope that I do not have to
>> clone and/or update the entire repo, but only the package I maintain
>> (io).
>
> No, as I said before, the idea is one repo per OF package. I'm not
> sure exactly what to do about some of the OF code that is not inside
> any package, but it doesn't seem like anyone cares about that, except
> for the webpages.

Thanks, sounds good.

Fixing the permissions for all those individual OF package (80+ nowadays?)
repos will be quite a bit of work, unless all current OF devs get permission
to push to any package. Is that the intention? Or would you rather have the
package maintainers keep track of permissions for their packages?

I haven't thought much about it, but at first sight I found nothing
fundamentally wrong with the current situation (= any OF dev can commit to
any package). Unless the number of OF devs gets out of control, of course,
which OTOH can also be perceived as positive :-).

Philip