Re: UGLY_DEFS for darwin in configure.in

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: UGLY_DEFS for darwin in configure.in
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 21:33:05 +0200

John W. Eaton schrieb:
On  3-Oct-2007, Thomas Treichl wrote:

| My suggestion would be to reject because it really isn't a problem
| to install a very new GNU's sed on any platform and use this beside
| any other old sed that is installed

Does the following patch properly reject the default broken sed on
your system?

jwe

No sorry, the output looks like Mac's sed is still usable:

  <SNIP>
  checking for times... yes
  checking for gawk... gawk
  checking for a usable sed... /usr/bin/sed
  checking for perl... perl
  checking for python... python
  <SNIP>

Thomas