Re: flist -- "Killed" -- oom (*not* 1.8 related)

From: Robert Elz
Subject: Re: flist -- "Killed" -- oom (*not* 1.8 related)
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 22:29:13 +0700

    Date:        Thu, 02 Mar 2023 13:33:01 +0000
    From:        Ralph Corderoy <ralph@inputplus.co.uk>

  | The real issue is nmh doesn't forbid folders named with just decimal
  | digits and even creates them when requested.  MH-E is set a bad example.

That's true, but nmh doesn't just create folders on a whim, only when
the user requests it, and if the user requests a folder name that looks
like a message number, well, it is their problem to cause...   mh-e is
(apparently, I don't use it, or anything emacsish) doing in behind the
user's back, in a sense - and has no need to really.

kre