Re: nmh imap gpg

From: johndoe65534
Subject: Re: nmh imap gpg
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 17:10:39 +0100

On 1/13/2020 4:45 PM, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> Hi John,
>
>> Preferably interacting with the server directly is what I'm looking
>> for the moment.
>
> So that's what nmh doesn't do.  It isn't a command-line interface to
> remote email folders over IMAP.  It's often asked for, and Ken's put a
> lot of thought into it.  (I may be out of date.)

+1 for putting this on the top of the todo list and if I can, I would be
willing to test that out! :)

So for now, I need to use FDM/fetchmail to get a copy of the e-mails
from the server to a mailbox file on my computer in order to be able to
use nmh?

An other question if I may, I guess (1) won't help me here or can I use
it as an alternative to fetchmail/FDM?

Many thanks for bearing with me! :)

1)  https://guilhem.org/interimap/