Re: [nmh-workers] Formatting HTML to Text: netrik.

From: Ronald F. Guilmette
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] Formatting HTML to Text: netrik.
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 12:16:38 -0700

In message <address@hidden.XHR7>,
David Levine <address@hidden> wrote:

>rfg wrote:
>
>> Anyway, this is most definitely NOT working.  Look at this, which I cut
>> and pasted from my xterm window when I tried to do a repl:
>
>Does this work better?
>
>  repl -filter mhl.replywithoutbody -convertargs text/html '' -convertargs tex
>t/plain ''

I don't really know.  I tried to comment out the repl: line I had in my
personal ~/.mh_profile file and to substitute the one you just gave me:

    https://pastebin.com/raw/h90wm2NF

After that, both the repl command and the comp command started giving me
this fatal error and then they would immediately exit:

   repl: no blank lines are permitted in .mh_profile

Can you (or anyone) explain that to me?  There are, and were, *no* blank
lines in my ~/.mh_profile file!

>Then enter mime at the "What now?" prompt if you want to edit the draft.

I don't even understand what you are saying here.