netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Lobby and irc names.

From: hankin
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Lobby and irc names.
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:26:53 +1100

try the cvs version, i made some updates to change the name if it's taken.

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

Hello.

I've noticed that many users are little confused when using Lobby
feature in netpanzer. They often come to #netpanzer channel first and
then they try to start netpanzer with the same nickname.
Ofcourse they'll fail with a "register first" output.

Maybe netpanzer should try to login to freenode with changed nicks?
I mean for example if I enter nick "fenio" then netpanzer could for
example try to join to freenode with nick "1fenio2" or something like
that.

What do you think about it?

regards
fEnIo