netpanzer-devel

[netPanzer-Devel] lobby_connection

From: hankin
Subject: [netPanzer-Devel] lobby_connection
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:40:05 +1100

the lobby_connection was static before, but it has been changed.

when a dedicated game starts it shouldn't need IRCLobbyView, only lobby_connection(IRCLobby). The IRCLobbyView starting when there's no gui is causing some malloc problems, I want to change it back to static, or does anyone have better suggestions?
Maybe put all the statics into a global game class?

also, can't seem to get onto savannah today, just me, or other people too?