Re: [Nel] Compiled Snowballs, what's next?

From: Kristopher Wood
Subject: Re: [Nel] Compiled Snowballs, what's next?
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:27:31 -0800 (PST)

Well, I've managed to compile every last bit of
Snowballs with no errors, and I can now play the game
in offline mode (apparently the network code for
Snowballs has been broken for some time now). I can
also start all the Snowballs and nelns servers without
errors, they even connect to the mySQL databases.

The question still remains, what's the next step in
creating a game using NeL? Is there any recommended
workflow in the process or is it sort of a "make of it
what you will" type of thing?

Kris