[Nel] Compiled Snowballs, what's next?

From: Kristopher Wood
Subject: [Nel] Compiled Snowballs, what's next?
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:03:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

I just finished compiling snowballs with no errors,
wondering what comes next? I tried running the
executables that came out of the compilation and all
of them give errors, even after downloading the data
pack:

"Runtime Error!

Program:
C:\NeL\code\snowballs2\server\frontend\Release\frontend.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to
terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the
application's support team for more information."

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kris Wood

P.S.
Sorry, I didn't mean to send an empty email, hit enter
to go a line down and didn't realize I was hitting
send by doing so until it was too late...