Re: [Nel] What the...?! [update]

From: illuminatus
Subject: Re: [Nel] What the...?! [update]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:41:40 +0100

illuminatus wrote:
Nicolas Vizerie wrote:

Hi Illuminatus,

Which version of STLPort are you using ?
Here we use the 4.5.3 and it does compile fine with vc6. Didn't try with vc7, however...

Nicolas Vizerie
- NeL Team -

I'm using VC70, with STLport 4.6.1.

Until this morning, this combination of components/compiler/nel worked like a charm, but now i get said error.

Leaves me kinda in the rain now...

illu

Ok, i investigated a bit and found this out:

I had made my vc7 build before the ps allocator was added to the cvs, that means the allocator seems to be somewhat incompatible or whatever with vc7. (vc6 works here)

Unfortunately i dont have much experience with THAT sort of template code, so i guess i need some help here.

The error says that 'rebind' is not a member of CPSAllocator. In the allocator's header file theres a quite complex template definition for __stl_alloc_rebind, i wonder if the problem could be near this...