RE: [Nel] stlport_vc6_debug.lib

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] stlport_vc6_debug.lib
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:47:10 +0100

For your problem of EAX, which version of the direct X SDK do you use ?
We work with the last 8 version. If you have the dx sdk 9 it s possible
that it doesn't work because we didn't try

The installation process of the stlport is explain in the INSTALL file
and should works fine.

PS: could you please send email in text format.

Regards,

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o?
K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?