[Nel] Unexpected end of file.

From: Ichijin
Subject: [Nel] Unexpected end of file.
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 04:08:30 -0800

Greetings. I am new to the list, and to Nel itself, but I think that goes without saying. :P

I just recently got all the files from the CVS server, and for a bit of background:

System:
Windows 2000 Pro w/SP3
Visual Studio 6 Pro w/SP5 (and Processor pack)
I have all the extra libraries installed, and the Visual Studio environment setup properly (Freetype, stlport, EAX, etc..)

Now, there were quite a few things that I got past already. An error with EAXDirectSoundCreate8 (There was a reference to it in one of the .cpp files (dont recall which off hand) but it was never mentioned ANYWHERE else, and it give me an undelcared (I believe it was)) I simply commented out the use of EAX and made it directsound. If any of you know how to fix that, it would be helpful.

The problems I came here with however, are the last 2 compile errors I am having.

First: When building Nel.dsp and the OpenGL portion, I get the same error in "driver_opengl_extension.cpp".

D:\code\nel\src\3d\driver\opengl\driver_opengl_extension.cpp(433) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive
Second: When compiling the DSound portion when linking I get this:
Creating library ../../../../obj/DebugFast/driver_dsound/nel_drv_dsound_win_df.lib and object ../../../../obj/DebugFast/driver_dsound/nel_drv_dsound_win_df.exp
nlmisc_df.lib(big_file.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) private: class _STL::basic_string<char,class _STL::char_traits<char>,class _STL::allocator<char> > & __thiscall _STL::basic_string<char,class _STL::char_t
I only pasted the first two lines of it, hopefully you can figure it out from that, as its 73 errors, and looks like a few pages long. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ichijin.