[Nel] Zipped Files (workspace projects)

From: dariel
Subject: [Nel] Zipped Files (workspace projects)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:19:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the list, so please excuse my first posting being newbyish! I'm
sure that every other newbie starts with a message like this, but I
haven't been able to find the answer to the problem anywhere on the Nevrax
site or in the FAQs.

What I have noticed is that after downloading (the zipped version of the
Nel library from the site), it's not possible to open the workspaces in
Visual Studio. I have all of the latest patches and such. A fellow coder
told me that the problem lies with the files having the DOS carriage
return or linefeed stripped out. (ie in Unix text format). Has anyone else
had this problem, and could advise me how to load these workspaces?

Thanks!