Re: [Nel] Getting started with nel...PLEASE HELP!!!

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Getting started with nel...PLEASE HELP!!!
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 09:56:09 +0200

Hi Johnny,

>    Unfortunately, I do not have 3DSMAX but would like
> to try another modeling tool to develop the bezier
> patches that make up the zones.  I have read some post
> that someone is using scape.  Can someone give me some
> examples in source code to maybe convert a heightmap
> to a bezier patch for NEL.  Or convert another bezier
> patch format in another modeler(free) that can be
> exported to a .zone file.

At the moment, all plug ins are for 3DSMAX because all our graphists work on
it. Of course, feel free to develop plugins for other modeler.
I'm sorry but there's no sample or source code tthat convert something into
NeL patch, except for the 3DSMAX plugins.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?