Re[2]: [Nel] Moving objects and clusters

From: Robert Bjarnason
Subject: Re[2]: [Nel] Moving objects and clusters
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:02:36 -0800

Hi Matthieu,

MB> please update the CVS and look in the readme the sample
MB> specific information.
MB> I hope this will be helpfull.

Thanks for the info everything is working now.
Actually, the reason why my moving objects were
not behaving, even if I were using the setClusterSystem
function correctly, is that I didn't set the cluster
system for the skeleton of the moving objects.  Maybe
you can add this to the readme file:

Q: What if my moving objects are using skeleton animation.
A: You will need to use setClusterSystem for the skeleton
only, the shape will inherit the visibility of the skeleton.

Thanks,
Robert