[Nel] (no subject)

From: dns
Subject: [Nel] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:24:14 -0500

I got the Nel/Nelns/Snowballs sources off of Loic's site, and they
compile fine, however everything segfaults instantly when I run it.
Nothing's dumping core (and I don't know if (how) I can make it dump
core), but perhaps some straces might help?

Also, Loic, the *.debs wouldn't run. I've uninstalled them, but will
reinstall if you'd like me to report  the error messages on this woody
box.

Cheers,
Dennis.