Re: [Nel] Linux configure error for NelNS

From: Cedric Valignat
Subject: Re: [Nel] Linux configure error for NelNS
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:07:26 +0100

Hi,

Doug Posner wrote:
> it seems that the configure routine can't find the source files...
>
> [nelns]$ configure  --with-stlport=/home/doug/extracts/STLport-4.0/
> configure: error: can not find sources in . or ..

That error is comming from the fact that we removed the source code of
the Log service and the Time service in the repository and the
configure.in file was dependent of that code ... that's fixed now.

I'm currently synchronizing the our private CVS and the publi CVS, so
the fixe should be available in few minutes.

Sorry about that ...

Cedric.