Re: [Nel] TCP vs. UDP

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] TCP vs. UDP
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:08:53 +0200

Hi David,

> BTW, what is your Linux configuration? I've been stuck with the need to
> reinstall everything (X, STLport, freetype) on my debian machine. So it
> may be easier to install the Linux distribution your are using at Nevrax
> on some spare partition to try to "enter the loop".

Ok, normally, it should works on all linux distribution with gcc 2.95 or
greater
We tested it on radhat, debian and it works well. But you have to install
external library like STLport and Freetype as explains in the INSTALL
file in the NeL root directory.
We plan to modify the configure.in to enable the compilation without STLport
but
we have to be sure that NeL works compile correctly without STLport!

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?