Re: [Nel] Italian NeL community

From: Olivier Lejade
Subject: Re: [Nel] Italian NeL community
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 15:43:12 +0200

At 10:15 AM 7/4/01 +0200, you wrote:
I am thinking about opening a new section on hateseed.com

Nice site.
It's a pity my Italian is so lousy: it seems interesting too.

This means that I'd open a new forum for NeL-related talkings and a new section with NeL related material like downloads, tutorials, snippets of code and the like. Do you think this would be usefull? Would you be interested in supporting this initiative?

Well to be honest, I have no idea if it would be useful...
But if *you* think some Italian-only speaking people would be interested, then sure: go for it ! :) And if you go so far as to translate some NeL docs and stuff, I'm sure Yan would be happy to make some space for them on the official NeL website. Here at Nevrax, we're focusing on an international, english speaking community, but it would be cool to have localized forums elsewhere.