mustux-devel

[Mustux-devel] Mustux/Protux Code audition

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Mustux-devel] Mustux/Protux Code audition
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:00:53 -0200

Following Savannah's recommenations, I am inviting all mustux developers to
check all mustux/protux code, line by line for audition. Please search for

- malicious code
- something out of mustux coding standards . (for example, if you find
something like

if (condition) {
xxxx
xxx
}

this is NOT a code made by us...)

- corruption
- too complex variable names or too complex sentences / expressions

Also, please, keep a local backup of last releases, until we are sure
protux/mustux codes were not affected by recent attacks

Thanks

--
Best Regards