mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM again,

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM again,
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:48:50 +0100

> I'm unfortunatelly very busy these days, that is the reason why I'm so
> silent the last days, but I will try to check this ASAP ...

Doesn't matter, its just that when these problems are fixed I can release
0.20.1 ;-)

> > And about the reset bug, can you explain it a bit more to me? Everything
> > seems to work fine here.
>
> I got the problem when I use the [n..]:UDLR action ... so pan and gain will
> be reset to the initial values when starting to :UDLR Ooops ... right now I

Ah OK, but I only noticed this problem with [P]: LR and thats fixed now. So
maybe this problem is allready gone (hopefully)
For this you need the latest Song.cc and Song.hh And please check your
Mixer.cc as it is (almost) impossible that pan and MONO isn't working. But
don't hurry, it's not soooo important rigth now :-)

> noticed that this action is actually not mentioned in the help.txt :-(
In other words, we shipped protux with a very outdated help.txt? Shame on us!
I'll try to see if I can update it a bit rigth now!

Greetings,

Remon