monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Docs in /usr/share/doc/monotone

From: Francis Russell
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Docs in /usr/share/doc/monotone
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:41:46 +0100

Can someone remind me why the docs are placed here and not in
/usr/share/doc/monotone-doc (and possibly symlinked)? Lintian raises a
warning since monotone-doc has a dependency on monotone but the docs
package should be installable without installing monotone.

The control file says monotone-docs should only suggest monotone, but
the dependency of the binary package is hard. I guess it's because the
docs are being installed in /usr/share/doc/monotone but I'm unsure.

Francis