monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by

From: Debian Bug Tracking System
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 08:06:04 +0000

Processing commands for address@hidden:

> # Sun Apr 17 08:03:14 UTC 2011
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: msgpack-python
> tags 622921 + pending
Bug #622921 [wnpp] ITP: msgpack-python -- Python implementation of MessagePack
format
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: monotone
> tags 622954 + pending
Bug #622954 [monotone] Please package monotone 1.0
Added tag(s) pending.

622954: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=622954
622921: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=622921
Debian Bug Tracking System