monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] Review, please?

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] Review, please?
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 01:11:27 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Sun, 17 Apr 2011 00:19:44 +0200, Ludovic Brenta
<address@hidden> said:

ludovic> Richard Levitte <address@hidden> writes:
ludovic> > In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 16 Apr 2011 19:26:35 +0100,
Francis Russell <address@hidden> said:
ludovic> >
ludovic> > francis> Richard Levitte wrote:
ludovic> > francis>
ludovic> > francis> > Can you see anything else, or is it time to propagate
ludovic> > francis> > org.debian.monotone.for-mtn-1.0 back to
org.debian.monotone,
ludovic> > francis> > build/upload the package and tag?
ludovic> > francis>
ludovic> > francis> Time may tell, but I think it's certainly ready for
unstable.
ludovic> >
ludovic> > Good.  I'll start with a propagate.
ludovic>
ludovic> I'm already doing that. I had to remove the French translation patch
ludovic> (because merged upstream).  I'm compiling now and things seem to be
ludovic> running well.  If all tests pass, I'll simply upload.  Otherwise I'll
ludovic> report back.
ludovic>
ludovic> (pushed revision c6464baf1d827b57dee75fd9edbfad101cd8f3ec)

*laugh* we did double work there...  ah well, the result is the same.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/