monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] lots of testsuite failures in 0.36-1 package

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] lots of testsuite failures in 0.36-1 package
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:19:37 +0200

Zack Weinberg writes:
> Debugging these is obviously a priority, but it's going to be fun,
> because I'm on the road and anyway I don't have access to most of
> these architectures.  At the least, could y'all reply to FTBFS bugs as
> they get filed, asking for the contents of tester_dir in the build
> tree...?  (I've already done this for the s390 bug.)

OK, will do.  As a Debian developer, I can probably secure access to
each architecture, but I lack the time and expertise to do anything
useful.  Maybe I could try and rebuild manually and get the tester_dir
myself.  I'll do that as a last resort only, though.

> zw
>
> p.s.  The good news is, the arm build failure has vanished as
> mysteriously as it came :-/

Yep. And thanks for closing the bug.

--
Ludovic Brenta.