Re: Monit and VPNC

From: SZÉPE Viktor
Subject: Re: Monit and VPNC
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 20:18:56 +0200

Idézem/Quoting Patrick Baldwin <address@hidden>:

And this is how I'm invoking it from my /etc/monitrc:

check process vpnc with pidfile /var/run/vpnc.pid

       start = "/home/myers/vpnc-wrapper"

       stop = "/home/myers/vpnc-wrapper"

Anyone have any thoughts for where I might be going wrong here?

BTW the words "stop" and "start" are missing from Monit config.

check process vpnc with pidfile /var/run/vpnc.pid
       start program = "/home/myers/vpnc-wrapper start"
       stop program = "/home/myers/vpnc-wrapper stop"

See https://mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#SERVICE-METHODS

SZÉPE Viktor, webes alkalmazás üzemeltetés / Running your application
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/CV.md
~~~
ügyelet/hotline: +36-20-4242498  address@hidden  skype: szepe.viktor
Budapest, III. kerület