Re: "for X cycles" has no effect

From: jobhunts02
Subject: Re: "for X cycles" has no effect
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:21:20 -0700

When I disable logging and change the CPU test to:

"if cpu > 1% for 3 cycles then exec "/usr/bin/logger 'cpu usage exceeded 1%'"

I get the log message after it fails 3 consecutive times.  If it then fails a
4th consecutive time, there is no log message.  There is not another log
message until the first time it fails after it succeeds, even though it has not
failed 3 consecutive times at that point.

Is this the expected behavior with Monit 5.19.0?