Re: [Announce] Monit 5.19.0

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [Announce] Monit 5.19.0
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 21:45:18 +0200

Hello,

"allow 0.0.0.0/0" is the same as if no allow option with IP ACL is present ... if you'll comment it out, it'll work the same.

Best regards,
Martin

On 08 Aug 2016, at 21:14, David Kozinn, K2DBK <address@hidden> wrote:

I just upgraded from 5.18 to 5.19.0. In my monitrc file, I had an allow statement for access of "allow 0.0.0.0/0" which until this version allowed access from anywhere.  I now get an error message of "Denied connection from non-authorized client [192.168.0.42]" when trying to access from my internal network. Changing the allow statement to "allow 192.168.0.0/24" allows access from my internal network, but I'd like to get back to the way it was previously. Is that still possible?

73,
     David, K2DBK
     k2dbk.com
     k2dbk.blogspot.com