monitrc file problem

From: Volkan Celebi
Subject: monitrc file problem
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 22:22:27 +0200

I changed my server ip and installed newly monit and I copied my old monitrc. After that I realized that I didn't change the ips according to the new server ip. I killed pin and changed the ips

set alert address@hidden                       # receive all alerts
check host 192.168.1.55 with address 192.168.1.55
timeout 10 seconds for 1 cycles then alert
timeout 10 seconds for 1 cycles then alert
timeout 10 seconds for 1 cycles then alert
timeout 10 seconds for 1 cycles then alert
timeout 10 seconds for 1 cycles then alert
timeout 10 seconds for 1 cycles then alert
timeout 10 seconds for 1 cycles then alert

here above new config. (old one 192.168.1.46) but I am still saying that ips are *.46. What is the problem

--
Volkan Çelebi
IT System Spezialist