help on HTTP: Error receiving data

From: Javier Viola
Subject: help on HTTP: Error receiving data
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:23:16 -0300

Hi All,
            I'm getting this kind of errors [ HTTP: Error receiving data -- Resource temporarily unavailable#012 (attempt 1/2) ], like no data receiving but my app it's up and running, i see that this error it's when EOF occurs while no character han been read.
I change my config to workaround this issue, with this config

 if failed port 3000 protocol HTTP
    request /url-test
     with timeout 20 seconds
     retry 2
     for 3 times within 5 cycles
     then restart

And this error now are more sporadic, I want to solve this issue anyone have idea if it's something in the config?

Thanks!