Changing `mail-format` for Multiple Recipients

From: David Aaron Fendley
Subject: Changing `mail-format` for Multiple Recipients
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 00:50:45 -0700

I want to notify multiple email addresses with a custom mail-format on a
certain condition. The only way I have been able to do so is with:

---

check host example.com with address example.com
  if failed port 80 protocol HTTP
    request "/"
    with timeout 7 seconds
  then alert
  alert address@hidden with mail-format {
    message: $DESCRIPTION

    The service is currently down. Please restart the application pool.

    Your faithful employee,
    Monit
  }
  alert address@hidden with mail-format {
    message: $DESCRIPTION

    The service is currently down. Please restart the application pool.

    Your faithful employee,
    Monit
  }
  alert address@hidden with mail-format {
    message: $DESCRIPTION

    The service is currently down. Please restart the application pool.

    Your faithful employee,
    Monit
  }
  alert address@hidden with mail-format {
    message: $DESCRIPTION

    The service is currently down. Please restart the application pool.

    Your faithful employee,
    Monit
  }

—

Must I duplicate `mail-format` each time? Note that I want to keep the default
`mail-format` for other notifications. I only want to modify it for this
specific check.