Re: Use mmonit to notify when monit hasn't checked in

From: Rich Sutton
Subject: Re: Use mmonit to notify when monit hasn't checked in
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 08:50:38 -0700

Got it - thanks for the quick responses, Martin.

Rich Sutton
CTO / VP of Engineering
mobile 714-318-7737
nexgate.com

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 8:46 AM, Martin Pala <address@hidden> wrote:
Currently not possible via GUI ... we'll add the default value settings in the future version.

If you want to change all your hosts at once (for example to 10 cycles):

1.) stop M/Monit
2.) connect to the mmonit database (for example if you're using sqlite: cd <mmonit's directory> && bin/sqlite3 db/mmonit.db)
3.) UPDATE host SET serviceskew=10;
4.) start M/Monit