Re: Why force "-m64" on Solaris/X86?

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Why force "-m64" on Solaris/X86?
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 12:30:10 +0200

This switch has been in the build code for a long time and I think it was
required as we were using 64-bits API interface. It is unclear if it can be
removed and build Monit for x86 without code changes. We only use and test
Solaris on 64-bits. If you want to change this and *can test and verify that
Monit works on Solaris 32-bits*, sure, we'll be happy to accept a Pull Request.