Re: Poll cycle and service check interval

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Poll cycle and service check interval
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 11:13:26 +0200

Hi,

you can use the "every" statement to reduce the testing frequency.

If your poll cycle is 1s and you want some service to be tested once per 60s:

every 60 cycles

On Oct 11, 2013, at 11:09 AM, Vova <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi!

Can I separate between general poll cycle and specific service check interval?
For example, I would like to set daemon cycle one second, but check different services with different frequencies? (e.g. certain service each second, and other each 60 sceonds)

I didn't find such option in the documentation.

Thanks.