Re: How do I know my script is running?

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: How do I know my script is running?
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 12:23:01 +0200

Hello,

you can run monit in verbose mode using the -v option ... it'll log the tests progress.

Make sure the script which is used in the "check program" is executable (for example mode 755).

You can find simple test script template in monit manual:
http://www.mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#program_status_testing