Re: Passing Credentials to Ldap Server

From: Darshana Patel
Subject: Re: Passing Credentials to Ldap Server
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:35:58 +0530

Hi Leif,
Can you guide me with using the script as i am new to this tool and dont ahve much idea about it

From: Leif Gustafson <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: 07/11/2013 11:24 AM
Sent by: address@hidden

You might be better off using a script for this one (even just a shell script and openldap tools could work) and using the "check program" test, particularly if encryption is involved.