m/monit and pushover.net - duplicate notifications

From: Leif Gustafson
Subject: m/monit and pushover.net - duplicate notifications
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:05:19 -0800

Hello,
  We recently integrated m/monit with pushover.net as described in your wiki
page.  It does work as expected for failure events (one notification per
event), however for success events I seem to receive many duplicates
(sometimes as many as 6 or more for a single event, and each is counted
against my monthly quota on pushover.net).  It almost appears that it is
executing curl once for each email recipient listed in the alert
configuration (but note I only have one execute program entry configured),
but I am not certain that that is the case.  Has anyone else tried this and
encountered the same issue?

Thanks