Re: Monit Check Syntax

From: Christina Arsenault
Subject: Re: Monit Check Syntax
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:05:56 -0500

Martin,

Thanks for your help, it was user error! ;)  I just needed to add #!/usr/bin/python to
the top of the script, so I could leave out the "/usr/bin/python" at the
beginning of the path:

ie:

check program movie_creation with path
"/home/carsenault/hlcam/videos/monit_movie_creation_test.py" with timeout 60
seconds every 15 cycles
      if status != 0 then alert

Appreciate it!

~Christina