Re: Monit 5 VS HPUX

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Monit 5 VS HPUX
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 00:19:08 +0200

Hello Jean-Luc,

we have no HP-UX machine where we can test Monit (this is noted in the
PLATFORMS file) => cannot test monit on it. According to the error message the
pthread library or the given symbol was not found by the configure script - the
generated Makefile will contain the -lpthread if it'll succeed (the manual
modification mentioned in the link won't most probably help).

Please can you post the config.log, which was created by the configure script?
(it will provide more details about the root cause).

P.S. if you can provide remote access to some test HP-UX system, i can test +
fix monit support for it