Monit 5 VS HPUX

From: Jean-Luc Bassereau
Subject: Monit 5 VS HPUX
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 11:11:13 +0200

Hello all,

I trying to compile Monit 5.5 against HPUX 11.11 but I meet a problem while running the configure script concerning "pthreads" :

"checking for crypt in -lc... yes
checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... no
configure: error: POSIX thread library is required"

After googling i've noticed this about monit 4:

I cannot modify the Makefile as described because the configure scripts exits before the end.

Any idea ?

Cheers.